- Must contain uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and other symbols.
- Password length: at least 8 characters.
The password is valid for 1 year.
Create a password
When you create a new user or reset your current password, you receive an email with a link for creating a password. The link is valid for an hour after you receive the email, and you can only click it once.
If the link is expired, we recommend that you contact the account administrator to reset the password again or contact support.
Change your password
The password used to access Adfox is also used across all Yandex platforms, which is why you can only change or restore it in the account settings:
To change your password:
- In Yandex ID, open Account management and go to the Security section.
- Under Login method, click Update password.
- In the Change password window that opens, enter your current and new passwords and click Continue.
I don't remember the password
To recover a forgotten password:
- On the adfox.yandex.com/signin login page, select the account to restore access to. Enter the username, email address, or phone number that you used for registration.
- On the next page, click I don't remember the password.
- In the window that opens, enter the text from the image and click Continue.
- In the next window, answer the security question and click Continue.
The current password will be reset, and an email containing a link to create a new password will be sent to the address that you gave.
I can't recover my password
If you have problems creating a password or the link from the change password email expired, contact the account administrator or support.