Create a campaign
To add a campaign, you need to have at least one advertiser. They'll have access to campaign statistics. They can also edit banners if you give them the necessary access rights. If you're going to monitor all campaign statistics yourself, it's enough to create one common advertiser.
Add a campaign
Open the Campaigns tab and click Add.
- Advertiser: Selected from the list of advertisers previously created in this account. You can allow the advertiser to edit the banners in this campaign by selecting the necessary option. Selecting an advertiser is required.
- Assistant: A user who helps the administrator in their work. Depending on their access rights, assistants may view campaign reports and manage all campaigns or only the ones they're assistants for.
- Additional assistants and advertisers: Several more may be added by administrators and assistants. This is necessary to let users access campaigns and reports according to their access permissions.
- Status: active by default. If the campaign is paused or competed, banners aren't displayed.
- Level and priority. These parameters determine how often the banners of this campaign are displayed compared to the banners of other campaigns. The first is the highest level.
- Start time: Required parameters. By default, the current date is set. If you don't change it, banners start being displayed immediately after you add them.
- Impressions in total/in day/in hour:
- Impressions in total: Determines the maximum number of banner impressions in the campaign. When the number of impressions is more than the number in Impressions in total, the campaign status is set to completed, and the banners are no longer displayed.
- Impressions in day: Determines the maximum number of impressions per day. When the number of today's impressions is more than the number here, serving banners is suspended until the next day.
- Impressions in hour: This parameter is similar to the previous one. When the number of impressions from the beginning of the hour is more than this number, the rest is postponed until the next hour.
- Clicks total/per day/per hour:
- Clicks total: The maximum number of banner clicks in the campaign. When the number of clicks is more than the number in Clicks total, the campaign status is set to completed, and the banners are no longer displayed.
- Clicks per day: The maximum number of banner clicks per day. When the number of today's clicks is more than the number here, serving banners is suspended until the next day.
- Clicks per hour: The maximum number of allowed banner clicks per hour. When the number of clicks from the beginning of the hour is more than this number, serving banners is postponed until the next hour.
- Submission to ad register: It's required to submit data to the ad register if you place ads under direct sales (directly to an advertiser or via an agency) for display in Russia. Select what data to submit to the ad register:
- Submit data to state register: If you want to get a token and transfer data to the Russian state register through the Yandex advertising operator.
- Do not submit data to state register: If at least one of the following conditions is met:
- You don't have a direct contract for placing ads with contractors.
- Ads will be displayed outside of Russia.
- You place a token in a creative on your own and transfer data to the Russian state register via a different advertising data operator.
After you click Add the Placement tab opens automatically.