Copy a banner
To copy a banner to an existing campaign, go to Copy existing banners.and click
A search window appears. Enter the parameters of the campaign whose banners you want to copy. A copy banner window opens.
If you selected the Viewable impression, 2 seconds counting method for the campaign, only the banners added using templates with the [context] tag in the name can be copied into the campaign. The account administrator or assistant can check whether the tag is in the template name.
- Select the banners that you want to copy.
- Select the copy method:
- Content: Only the content of the banner parameters is copied.
- Content/placements: The banner parameters and placements are copied.
- Content/placements/targeting: The banner parameters, placements, and targeting are copied.
- Content/placements/targeting/restrictions: The banner parameters, placements, targeting, and restrictions are copied.
- Click Add to copy the selected banners to the campaign.
You can only copy banners from one campaign at a time. To add banners from another campaign, you need to copy them again.