Banner Image is a banner that displays an image with a link. The banner has convenient settings for placing and scaling the image in the banner. This means that the image occupies a width equal to the image width or less if the banner container is smaller than the image size. This template is convenient for adaptive sites.
You can use the following banner features in Adfox:
- 3 setting options for placing and scaling the image in the banner.
- Custom CSS styles for the banner container.
- You can upload high-resolution images to make the banner look nicer on mobile devices. For example, for a 240 × 400 banner, you need to upload a 480 × 800 image and set the width to 240 × 400 in the banner settings.
- You can add a non-clickable banner. To do this, leave the Click URL parameter empty.
- Use high-resolution images. This substantially improves banner quality on mobile devices, though it reduces banner loading speed.
- We recommend that you reduce the image file size using a service like TinyPNG. This service works with both PNG and JPEG.
- You can use SVG images. They are vector, which means they look better on both mobile and desktop devices. They have a small file size and can be animated.
- Acceptable image formats: PNG, GIF, JPG, and SVG.
- Maximum weight of a file: 300 KB.
Add a banner to Adfox
To add a banner to Adfox, select the necessary banner type and the Banner Image [context] template.
Set the banner parameters: