Banner Slider is a banner that displays an image slider.
You can use the following banner features in Adfox:
- Install 2 to 9 slides.
- Set up a click link in one of the following ways: use one link for all slides, use different links for each slide, or set up a non-clickable banner without links.
- Use two slide effects: slide or fade.
- Set up autosliding, which only occurs if the banner is viewable in the browser window.
- Select between two slide directions: horizontal or vertical.
- Set up slide navigation buttons.
- Use banner block classes, which allow you to change the styles of slide navigation buttons or arrows.
- Prepare the images for the slides.
- The image always fits into the banner size and is in the centre. If the image and banner proportions don't match, empty spaces appear on the left and right or at the top and bottom.
- We recommend that you make all your images the same width and height.
- The weight of each image can't exceed the allowed limit in the account (by default, 300 KB).
- Events 1–9 for counting clicks on slides
If you set the same click link to the Click URL No. 1 parameter for all slides, Event No. 1 (a click on slide 1) is called when the user clicks any slide.
If every slide has its own click link, the slide click event is called according to the slide number.
- Events 22–30 for counting slide impressions
The banner counts the events of the number of impressions for each slide.
A slide impression is counted only once for one banner load. Repeat scrolls aren't counted.
Add a banner to Adfox
To add a banner to Adfox, select the necessary banner type and the Banner Slider Images [context] template.
Set the banner parameters: