Ad label and banner menu in Adfox banners
With Adfox, you can add the “Advertising” or “Social advertising” label to your banner, as well as information about the advertiser. It will look like a menu with a preset design. It's mandatory to use the label and indicate the advertiser and (or) their site if your ads are to be served in Russia.
The banner menu also displays a token assigned to your banner by the Yandex advertising data operator or a third-party token specified in the banner parameters. You can use this token to mark non-clickable banners. If you have all the necessary information on the banner in keeping with the requirements of the state register, you don't necessarily have to enable a banner menu.
The banner menu contains a link to the rules for using recommendation technologies. That is necessary to comply with paragraph 3, section 1, article 10.2-2 of Federal Law No. 149-FZ “On information, information technologies, and information protection”, dated July 27, 2006.
- The display of the label and banner menu is available
- How to add the label and banner menu:
- Under Advertising label settings:
In the Ad label list, select “Advertising” or “Social advertising”, and the label will be added to the banner. If the creative's design already includes the label, you can keep “Disabled” in the drop-down list.Note. Adding the Social advertising label doesn't automatically define the creative content as social advertising. To label creative content as a social advertisement in the state register, select Social ads contract for the corresponding contract with the end advertiser.
- In the Domain field, specify the advertiser domain, and it will be added to the label:
"Advertising" | example.comor
"Social advertising" | example.com(only if you select “Advertising” or “Social advertising” in the drop-down list).
Note. If a banner is non-clickable (the Transition URL field is not filled in) and it is to be added to the ad register, be sure to show the banner menu. This is the only way to make the token available when serving the banner.
- The banner menu displays the advertiser information that you specified in the campaign (or flight) settings. If the text is too long, it may be cropped and partially replaced with an ellipsis. A user can view and copy all the information by triple-clicking it.
- If the banner is labeled in Adfox via the Yandex data operator (the Submit data to state register option is selected), the token is assigned to the banner automatically once you save it.
- If the banner has already been assigned a token via the Yandex advertising data operator API or a third-party advertising data operator, specify it in the banner parameters.
Select Do not submit data to state register in the Submission to ad register field.
Under Advertising label settings, enter the token value in the Third-party token field. No characters other than the token itself are allowed in this field.
The token will be available in the banner menu when serving the banner.
- Save the banner.