To configure video ads, go to thetab.
You can enable InStream video ads in your account.
Banner types and placements
Create new banner types or enable Video for your existing banner types. To do this:
- Create new
InStreambanner types and enable the Video option.
Next, create placements with these banner types.
Go to the placement you want to get the ad tag for in the Adfox interface. Copy the request link and paste it in the player.
For each available video ad type, specify the following parameters on the Campaign page:
Status: Indicates whether this campaign can be served.
Active: The campaign can be selected for serving.
Completed: The campaign can't take part in banner impressions, and there's no auction.
- Dynamic monetization (if the Dynamic monetization module is enabled): Enable dynamic monetization. The campaign is placed at level 11 and automatically receives the dynamic monetization type.
Campaign type (if the Dynamic monetization module is enabled): Select the campaign type. It determines what campaign level is selected.
Guarantee: Levels 1 to 10 are available.
Promo: Levels 12 to 20 are available.
Level: Set the campaign level for the auction. Use levels 1 to 10, where 1 is the highest and 10 is the lowest level.
Campaigns of different video ad types can be on the same level.
- Priority: The value that applies to campaigns on the same level. The higher the priority, the more likely it is that this particular campaign is selected for serving.
The Placement tab displays a set of placements only with the banner types that are marked Video.
Create ad units:
- Select the placement to link the ad unit to.You can create an ad unit that's linked to:
- The placement in all sections: in the placement table, find the line with the placement (determined by the banner type and location) and click . In this case, the ad unit is linked to the placement in all sections where it's created (you can also disable some sections).
- The placement in one section: click Show sections above the placement table. A Section column appears in the placement table. It contains the names of the sections where there's a placement. Click next to the necessary section.
- Select a video resource to create a video unit on in the Yandex Advertising Network interface.
If there is no suitable video resource in the menu, click Create new video resource in the Yandex Advertising Network and follow the system instructions (to learn more, go to Yandex Advertising Network Help).
- Set up the ad unit step by step.
- 1 pre-roll unit.
- 1 post-roll unit.
- 1 pause-roll unit.
- 1 post-pause-roll unit.
- Up to 7 mid-roll units.
There are restrictions on the number of video units for one video resource in the Yandex Advertising Network.You can create:
If you need to create custom video unit, when you create a video unit and select a Yandex Advertising Network platform, an error message is displayed suggesting that you create a new section in the video resource in the Yandex Advertising Network interface. Click the link to create a new section, then return to the Adfox interface and continue creating the video unit.