Targeting by day of the week/hour
To limit campaign impressions to certain days of the week or time of the day, go to the Change.tab in campaign targeting settings and click
Select any hour of each of the seven days of the week for impressions. To speed up the process, you can use the On and Off buttons to add or remove entire columns (days of the week) and rows (hours).
You can set separate limits for impressions per day and per hour for each day of the week.
- The ad running speed is spread traffic evenly (by day limit, throughout the entire period, or by general limit (automatic prolongation)).
- The campaign has prohibited (disabled) hours/days in targeting by time/day/hour.
However, you can disable the hours/days for the banner if such hours/days are enabled for the campaign.
When the User's time option is enabled, targeting is applied based on the clock on the user's computer. In Adfox statistics, however, such impressions will still be counted according to Moscow time.
- Moscow time of the server.
- User's time (of the visitor to the site): in this case, it's mandatory to pass the user's time values in the request code to the variables
pw. If the response returns pt=b and no time values are passed, Moscow time is used.
- Day of the month: a number from 1 through 31.
- Day of the week: a number from 0 through 6, where 0 is Sunday, 1 is Monday, 2 is Tuesday, and so on.
- Client hour: a number from 0 through 23.
When the User's time option is enabled, the transfer of the user's time to the system request is a prerequisite for the correct targeting.
The ad tag has the
pt parameter that defines which time will be used:
09:00. In Moscow, this will be
02:00. This means that the impression for this banner will be recorded in the report at
Targeting by day of the month
Go to the Change, and mark the days of the month during which impressions should be shown.tab, click