An advertiser is a user who has access to statistics on advertising campaigns and an optional capability to add, edit, or delete banners in their campaign.
If you don't need to grant access to statistics to representatives of the advertiser or their advertising agency, we recommend creating a single advertiser user and specify it in the campaign settings.
Create an advertiser
- Open the + Create new.tab and click
- Create the advertiser's account:
Create a user login. You can only use Latin letters, numbers, dashes, underscores, and periods. The login must contain from 1 to 32 characters.
The login must be unique within the Adfox system. If you enter a login that's already taken, a warning appears.
- The email address used for registration. An email with an invitation to the Adfox interface is sent to this address. Registration is performed using a Yandex ID.
- If necessary, fill out the Contact information block. This information is optional when creating an advertiser. They can fill it out themselves when they get access to the interface.
- Click Add.
The advertiser is created. An email with a registration link is sent to the specified email address.
Setting up advertiser rights
- 1. Access to objects
- By default, the advertiser has access to the following tabs in the Adfox interface:
To edit the advertiser's access settings, go to the Settings tab, you can enable the following options:tab and click next to the advertiser's account. On the
- Campaigns: Includes a list of campaigns where the advertiser is assigned as the main or additional advertiser.
- Settings: Includes custom settings where the advertiser can specify their contact information and a password change link.
- Reports: Includes statistics on all campaigns of this advertiser.
- Hide campaign priorities: Hides the data about the level and priority of campaigns from the advertiser.
- Access to general reports only: Disables access to campaigns and settings, leaving only general reports available.
- Hide the “Placement tab” on summary: Restricts the advertiser's access to the Placement tab with the campaign and banner summary.
- Hide the “Targetings” tab on summary: Restricts the advertiser's access to the Targeting tab with the campaign and banner summary.
- Hide the “Restrictions” tab on summary: Restricts the advertiser's access to the Restrictions tab with the campaign and banner summary.
- 2. Available reports
You can select the types of reports to be available to the advertiser. On thetab, click next to the advertiser's account.
In the list, select all the reports that the advertiser should have access to. Click Save.
- 3. Permission to manage campaigns
You can allow an advertiser to add, edit, or delete banners in their campaign.
On the Settings tab, enable the option Advertiser can edit banners, then click Change.page, click next to the advertiser's account to open the list of their campaigns. Select the desired campaign and click . On the
Removing an advertiser
If you remove an advertiser, their campaigns continue being served.
If you removed the main advertiser, you'll see a warning in the campaign parameters to select the main advertiser.
If the advertiser was an additional user, their account is automatically removed from the list of additional advertisers. Nothing should be done by the administrator or assistant in this case.
To remove an advertiser, on thepage click next to the advertiser's account.