By copying users, advertisers and site owners can use the same login to get access to different accounts.
If an advertiser or a site owner already has an Adfox login, then when starting to work with a new account (publisher), they can provide their login to the account administrator. The account administrator will copy the user to their user list.
If the account of a participant (advertiser or site owner) was copied, only the participant themselves can change their password.
Copying a user
- In the account where you want to copy the user, go to thetab.
- Then select the user type: Advertiser or Site owner.
- Click + Add existing.
- In the Account field, enter the login of the user being copied and click Add.
- The user will appear in the list with the
<authorization>status. After that, they must agree, in their account, to work with you.
- After the user agrees to be added to the new account, their status changes to
Permission to copy the user
When logging in to the Adfox interface, the user that provided their login for copying will see a request to add them to a new account.
They must confirm or cancel copying.