Password managers save you from having to remember or record passwords for websites. because they store passwords in encrypted formats and automatically enter them into website forms. Yandex Browser has its own built-in password manager that you can use to:
- Easily manage usernames and passwords for websites: view, delete or change them.
- Use the same password vault on all your synced devices.
- Check your passwords for vulnerability.
- Securely protect the vault by using a master password that only you know.
- Restore your passwords if you forgot your master password (if you created a backup encryption key).
- Protect yourself from phishing (Yandex Browser won't enter your username and password in fake site authorization forms because it checks the URL rather than the appearance of the site).