Use Yandex Notes to save ideas, links, to-do lists, and any other important information in one place.
To access Yandex Notes, click on the side panel.
- To create a note, click New note in the upper-left corner of the screen. When writing a note, use the following icons:
- , , , : to select text.
- : to create a bulleted list.
- : to add a photo or GIF to your note.
- To pin a note, click in the upper-right corner. Your note will be pinned to the top of the list.
- To delete a note, click in the upper-right corner and confirm the deletion.
Under Yandex Notes, select Keep Yandex Notes always on top.
- In the Context menu section, enable the Show Search and Copy buttons when text is selected and the Display the "Add to notes" button options.
- Right-click on the side panel.
- Deselect Notes.
To save text to a note, select it on the site and click Add to notes in the context menu. If there are links in the text, they're also saved. But you can't save images this way.