Manage your service plan
Change the service plan
- Log in to the company admin account.
- Go to the Service plan and payment page.
- Select a service plan and click Activate.
- If you have enough funds on your balance, click Change. If you don't have enough funds, pay the difference using one of the available methods. Only the payer can pay for the services with a bank card.Note. The pricing page shows the price per employee, and the total cost of services depends on the number of employees in your company. For more information, see Calculating the monthly cost of services.
Disable the plan
The service plan is disabled automatically if you run out of funds on your company's balance. After the plan is disabled, ads will appear in Yandex 360 services, space on Yandex Disk and the number of available emails in Send will be reduced, and the email archive will be disabled.
You can top up your balance within 21 days after the plan is disabled. If you don't do that, restrictions will apply.
If you have been using the free version of Yandex 360 for Business, you will also have 21 days to top up your balance.
What will happen to Yandex Disk space if I disable or change the service plan?
You will lose the extra Yandex Disk space. Because of this, the total size of files uploaded by users may exceed the available storage space on Yandex Disk. In that case, file operations on Yandex Disk will be restricted. If you don't address the situation, your Yandex Disk will be completely blocked in 44 days.
When Yandex.Disk runs out of free space, users can't:
- Upload new files.
- Share files and create shared folders.
- Open files previously shared via public links.
- Fully work with uploaded files.
To remove the restrictions, pay the overdue amount, switch to a paid plan, or delete unnecessary files (specifically, empty the Trash, because files stored there also take up space). If necessary, you can download files to your computer before deleting them.
If you don't remove the restrictions, your Yandex.Disk will be completely blocked in 44 days, and users won't be able to access it. To unblock your Yandex.Disk and regain full access:
- Contact support. In your email, specify the username of the blocked account.
- Wait for the reply message: we will temporarily unblock your Yandex Disk so that you can perform the necessary actions to remove the restrictions.