How to use callouts
In Direct Commander, you can configure a set of callouts for several ads at once, even for those that belong to different ad groups or campaigns.
Learn more about callouts in Yandex.Direct Help.
Tip. Before making any changes, download up-to-date campaign data from the server.
To configure callouts:
- On the Campaigns tab, select a single campaign or multiple campaigns.
- On the Ad groups tab, select one or more ad groups.
- On the Ads tab, select one or more ads where you want to customize callouts.
- Click the Callouts field in the Inspector.
- In the Callouts window, create a set of callouts for the selected ads.
- In the list of all callouts, select callouts to add to the selected ads.Tip. To quickly select or clear an option, press the Space bar.
- To exclude a callout from the set, click .
Callouts from the set can be displayed in any order.
- Click Save in the Callouts window.
- Click Save in the Inspector.
- To find ads that include a given callout, use the query language. For example:
= Callouts ~ ["2 year Warranty"]
- Callouts set for one ad can be propagated to many other ads using the context menu.