How do I add retargeting lists?
Use the web interface to create retargeting lists. In Direct Commander, you can only add previously created retargeting lists to ad groups.
To get an up-to-date list of retargetings from the server, click Download and select Main data (fast) or All data (slower) from the menu. It's not sufficient just to download a list of campaigns.
To add retargeting lists:
- On the Ad groups tab, select one or multiple ad groups.
- On the Retargeting and interests tab, click the Add button and select Retargeting list from the menu.
- In the Retargeting and interests window, go to All targeting criteria and select the retargeting lists you want to add.Tip. To quickly select or clear an option, press the Space bar.
You can't unselect the lists that were added to the ad groups earlier, but you can remove them on the tab.
- In the Inspector's Edit section, specify the bid or priority for the retargeting lists added.
- Press Ctrl + S (Cmd ⌘ + S on MacOS) or click the Save button at the bottom of Inspector.
On the Retargeting and interests tab, you can copy the column with retargeting lists and filter retargeting lists using the search bar.