Data from third parties
Yandex Direct ads contain information from third parties such as Yandex Market, Auto.ru, or the Central Bank of Russia by default. This information improves ad performance and increases CTR by 1.5–2%.
Store rating on Yandex Market
You can show the Yandex Market rating for your store in ads.
- The Show ratings in ads option is enabled in the placement settings for Yandex Market.
- The domain of the store in Yandex Market fully matches the link to the site in the ad.
- The store has been placed on Yandex Market for at least 30 days or disconnected from Yandex Market less than 30 days ago.
The store's rating has not been removed by Yandex Market's quality control service.
For more information, see .
Store ratings may display on tablets. If the ad has callouts, then the rating will not display.
Official dealer badge
In ads for automobiles you may see an official dealer badge from Auto.ru.
- The user specifies the car brand in their search query.
- The link to the site in the Yandex Direct ad fully matches the domain of an official dealer.
Badge for an official financial institution according to the Central Bank of the Russian Federation
You may see a badge in ads for officially-recognized finance organizations.
The badge will be added to an ad if the organization's site is in the Central Bank of the Russian Federation's register of microfinance organizations, register of insurance companies , or list of websites of credit organizations.
The ad may show other badges and icons that provide users with additional information about the site. Examples are the icon for a popular site or users' choice .
For more information about badges and icons and how they are issued, see Yandex Webmaster Help.