Smart banners are interactive banners with dynamic content. They can be targeted at users who viewed products on your site or showed interest in similar products. Smart banners are served only in ad networks (Yandex Advertising Network and ad exchanges).
To create a smart banner, specify the site domain or add a file with a list of products (feed). Yandex Direct analyzes the content of a site or a feed and automatically creates a smart banner and separate ads (smart ads) for each product offering.
Smart banners can be generated in various formats:
Contains all the important information about one offer: name, brand, price, and image. Additional product characteristics may be shown in the banner if you specify them in the feed or on the website.
Add several product images in the feed or in the product card on the website. The images can help your demonstrate the product from different angles, highlight its advantages, or show how it can be used.
Use the advertising option as a mini-showcase of your online store. The user can click on the most interesting offer and go to the site.
More information about ad formats.
You can create smart banners for any product categories (with the exception of those listed in the requirements).
Benefits of Using Smart Banners
- Capture user attention
- The interactivity and visual design of smart banners can help you drive more traffic and boost sales. In smart banners, product offerings are selected for each user at the time of impression, based on that user's interests.
- Simplify ad creation
- You do not have to select keywords and ad texts for each product on your website. Yandex Direct will automatically create smart banners with your selected product offerings.
- Regular and automatic updates
- You can configure to upload the feed or content automatically from the site. This will make sure that your ads are always up to date.
- Pay-per-click display advertising
- You pay only when users click through to your website and not for impressions. In this case you can use strategies to configure impressions in accordance with ad campaign goals.