Yandex.Disk storage space
You can manage your Yandex.Disk, check how much free space you have left, and purchase additional space if needed (after purchasing it, you automatically receive a Yandex 360 subscription).
How can I see how much space is left on my Yandex.Disk?
The total and the free space of your Yandex.Disk is shown on the indicator in the lower left corner of the Yandex.Disk window:
How do I get more space on Yandex.Disk?
What happens if I run out of space on Yandex.Disk?
When there's no more space on your Yandex.Disk, you can't:
- Upload new files
- Share files and create shared folders
- Open files shared earlier via public links
- Efficiently work with the files you've uploaded earlier.
To remove restrictions, delete unnecessary files, empty the Trash (files in the Trash also take up space), or buy more storage space. If necessary, download the files to your computer before deleting them.
- Contact support. Specify the blocked account login in the email.
- Wait for the reply: we'll temporarily unblock your Yandex.Disk so that you can take measures to remove the restrictions.
I've run out of space on Yandex.Disk. Why?
- Your subscription has expired, and the amount of space has decreased
- The promotion period you used has expired
The volume of your Yandex.Disk may also decrease at the end of the promotion period which you used to get additional space.
- You filled all the available Yandex.Disk space with data
- If your files have completely filled up your Yandex.Disk, there are several ways to buy additional storage space.
I see the message “No more space on your Disk”, but there is still a lot of free space
You can sometimes see this message in Yandex.Disk. Additionally, the actual space taken up by files on Yandex.Disk may be less than the occupied space shown by the indicator (in the bottom-left corner of the Yandex.Disk page). This is because the files you moved to the Trash on the Yandex.Disk page or deleted in Yandex.Disk for desktop still take up space on your Yandex.Disk. They will be automatically deleted in 30 days. If you're running out of space, empty Trash before that.
Another possible reason is that you're using different accounts in the browser and in the Yandex.Disk desktop program. Make sure that the account you're using in the browser is the same account you're using in the Yandex.Disk desktop program.