Register with any email address
Many Yandex features are available for visitors who aren't registered at Yandex. For example, they can search the internet, read the news, watch videos, and check traffic or weather. To use extra features, register an account on Yandex.
You can use our simplified registration process. All you need to do is enter your email, first and last name, and come up with a password. After that, you can use more Yandex features.
Register at Yandex with your email
There are two ways to register:
- Open a Yandex service.
- Click Log in (this button is usually in the top-right corner of the page).
- To log in, enter your email address with any mail service. Click Log in.
- Enter the code sent to the specified email address.
- Enter your first and last name and click Next.
- Enter a password and click Next.
- Read the User Agreement terms and conditions and click Register.
You can use the email address you provided during registration as your Yandex username and to restore access to your account.
If you registered using your email address, provide additional details to complete the registration process.
- Open the registration page.
- Create a username for your Yandex account.
- Enter the password you used when registering with your email address.
- Enter your mobile phone number and click Confirm.
- Enter the code from the SMS.
- Read and accept the User agreement terms and conditions.
- Click Next.
After completing the registration, you can log in to Yandex using your email address with a different mail service or with your new username. Your password will be the same in both cases.