On the Pets page, you can store information about your pets. Based on this information, we'll help you choose pet food, make an appointment with a vet, and offer suitable Yandex services.
Add information about your pet
On the Data tab, go to the Pets block to:
- Fill in general information
Add a photo of your pet, its name, species, and gender.
- Add your pet's breed and age
Specify the pet's breed, if known, and the approximate or exact age.
- Add the pet's physical features
Specify how your pet is built, how many hours a day it's active, and what kind of food it prefers.
- Add health data
Specify whether your pet is sterilized and choose its special features so that we can suggest how to best care for it.
After you save the data, it appears on the Pets page.
- On the Pets page, choose the pet you want to edit the information about.
- In the window that opens, click and edit the information.
- Click Save.
- On the Pets page, choose a pet you no longer need the information about.
- In the window that opens, click Delete.
- Confirm the action.