If you are going on vacation and will be unavailable, set up autoresponder that sends a reply to incoming emails that match a specified condition.
- In the upper-right corner, click.
- Select Message filters.
- Click Create filter.
- Under Apply, choose the type of message to apply the filter to:
- You can specify several conditions for one filter. These conditions can be met simultaneously or separately:
- In the If block click Add condition.
- Specify if these conditions must be met simultaneously:
- Select Send a reply with the following message and enter the message text.
- Click Create filter. Enter your Yandex password.Note. If you have two-factor authentication enabled, use a one-time password generated by the Yandex Key app to log in.
Auto-reply doesn't work
There are a few reasons why this might occur:
- Yandex ID doesn't have all your information
https://passport.yandex.com/passport?mode=passporthttps://passport.yandex.com/profile/phones Enter your valid personal details in Yandex ID and link your phone number to your account. It may be that our security system considers your account suspicious and blocked the mailbox. This usually happens if you don't link a phone number to your mailbox or enter a fake name in Yandex ID. It usually takes a couple of hours to have your account unblocked.Enter your valid personal details in Yandex ID and link your phone number to your account.
- Not enough time has passed since configuring the filter
Wait a few minutes after setting up a message filter, because it might not begin working immediately.
- The filtering conditions are specified incorrectly
Check the properties and parameters.
- There are filters with higher priority in the list of filters
If the list contains filters with the same conditions but a higher priority, or one of the filters with a higher priority has the Ignore other filters option selected, this may affect how the filter is implemented. For more details, please see Rule priority.
- Email imported by the mail importer is not in my Inbox
If you receive an email from another account of yours (meaning you have email importing enabled, and the email isn't in your Inbox), the filters don't apply.
If the filter hasn't started working after a few minutes and changing the settings doesn't help, contact Yandex Mail support using the feedback form at the bottom of the page.