View route images
If you set a driving route no longer than 100 km, you'll see a player in the bottom-left corner of the map showing images along the route. For more information about the images, see Mirrors.
To view images along the route:
- Create a driving route.
- The player will appear in the bottom-left corner of the map.
To start viewing images, click .
To enable full-screen mode, click . In this mode, you can:
- Go back and forth through the feed of images by clicking the arrows:
- Use the buttons in the top-right corner to share an image, report an error, or close the image.
- See the image date in the top-left corner.
- See the image location in the bottom-left corner.
- Change the playback speed in the bottom-right corner.
To view a walking route on the panorama, create the route and click Route in panoramas.
You'll see a panorama with the route path highlighted in it.