View the music library
Your music library is your personal collection of your favorite tracks, artists, mixes, and albums in Yandex Music for web. Your music library is linked to your account and partially synced with the music library in the Yandex Music app.
To open your music library, click My collection in the upper-right corner of the page.
Your favorite music is located under several different tabs:
- Tracks: Tracks and podcasts you liked on Yandex Music, all tracks and podcasts from your playlists, and all the tracks you uploaded.
- Albums: Albums you liked.
- Artists: a list of all artists you liked on Yandex Music.
- Playlists: Your playlists and the playlists from the Yandex Music catalog or compiled by other users that you liked.
- Podcasts: Podcasts you liked.
- History: The last tracks you listened to.
Some tracks and podcasts in your music library are marked with special icons:
Note. Some tracks in your library will be grayed out and you can't listen to them. This means that Yandex no longer has the rights to use these tracks in the app or in your region. We will do everything we can to negotiate these rights with the copyright holders of the music in question.