Upload a podcast
- RSS feed.Why is it required and how do I make it?
With RSS, you don't have to manually upload podcasts to the service. You can upload your podcasts to a podcast hosting service and then stream them to different services over an RSS feed. When you upload a new episode of your podcast to a hosting service, it's automatically sent to all connected services via RSS. If you update the cover or title on the hosting service, the changes are simultaneously applied on all other services.
Choose any hosting service (for example, Anchor, Libsyn, Buzzsprout, or Simplecast), upload your files, and the service will generate a link for the RSS feed.
- Conversational content (DJ sets and mixes not allowed).
- Track formats: MP3, MP4, MOV, M4A, M4V, AAC, FLAC.
- Encoding: Single- (mono) or dual-channel (stereo).
- Bitrate: From 40 Kbps (we recommend at least 192 Kbps).
- Rights to use all the elements of the recording (for example, you purchased the copyright for the music used in your podcast or used your own tracks).
- The audio recording must not violate the laws of the country where it's uploaded.
To upload your recordings to Yandex Music, fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Each application undergoes moderation within a few business days. It sometimes takes more time to check podcasts, especially when we have a lot of requests. If for some reason a podcast can't be uploaded, the moderator informs you about it by email.