To go to your settings, click on your account portrait in the upper-right corner of the page and select Settings.
- Enable the dark theme
All elements of the service display on a light background by default. To change the standard Yandex Music appearance, go to the Other tab and disable the Dark theme option.
- Change your account portrait
- On the Account tab in the Personal information section, click Change.
- On your profile page, hover over your portrait and click the camera button.
- Upload a new portrait picture or add a link to it.
- Save your portrait.
- Configure music library access
If you want your music library to be hidden from other users and not displayed in the search, go to the Other tab and disable Public access to my music library. You will still be able to share music you like.