Working with other services
Import playlists from Deezer
Deezer is a music streaming service that lets you listen to music on different devices and compile your own music collection.
If you create and save playlists on this service, you can import them to Yandex.Music. Just go to your Yandex.Music settings, find the Social networks section, and click Link account next to Deezer.
The first time you connect, a form opens that allows you to link accounts:
- If you haven't logged into Deezer yet, enter your username and password and click Enter.
- In the authorization window in the lower-right corner, click Accept.
- In the Yandex ID window, click Continue.
Then you can import your Deezer playlists to your Yandex Music library. Just click Repeat import in the account settings next to Deezer.
Your playlists will upload to My collection and appear on the Playlists tab.
- Go to Yandex ID.
- In the Social networks section, click the icon next to your Deezer login.
- Click Unlink account.
Playlists you imported before will remain in your library.
Import tracks from other services
- Go to the audio recordings list on another service.
- Select all the tracks and copy their names as plain text.
- On the import music collections page, add the track list to the yellow field.
- Click Find.
Yandex.Music will match the track names in the list to its own catalog. You can save any tracks it finds to your library individually, or add them to an existing or new playlist. If it turns out that you have more than 10,000 tracks to import, Yandex Music divides them into multiple playlists.