Types of road events
Road events are points on the map associated with certain road situations such as accidents.
Types of events in Yandex.Navigator:
- — conversations (arbitrary text messages from users);
- — accidents;
- — road work;
- — road work planned in the future;
- — speed camera;
- — camera;
- — raised bridges;
- — bridges to be raised in the future;
- — road closures;
- — road closure planned in the future;
- — dangerous section;
- — stop camera;
- — lane monitoring camera;
- — intersection camera;
- — mobile police station;
- — other.
You can choose which events you want to be displayed on the map. In addition, you can set up voice warnings for road alerts and add them to the map.