Find a location and set a route using coordinates
You can plot a route using the geographical coordinates of a place. To do this:
- Tap .
Enter the coordinates in the search bar. They are set in degrees as [latitude, longitude], separated by a comma, no space, using a dot as a decimal point, no more than seven digits after it. Example: 55.777044,37.555554.
By default, the [North latitude, East longitude] is shown. To specify different values, you can use characters in your search query:
- N — North
- S — South
- E — East
- W — West
For example, S55.777044,W37.555554 or 55.777044S,37.555554W.
- Tap Find.
- Tap on the place name to open its card.
- On the place card, tap one of the following:
- From — To plot a route starting from this place.
- Via — To stop at this place along the way.
- To — To set this place as the destination.