Save translations in collections: this is useful for language learners. You can share your collections with other users or subscribe to their public collections yourself.
To view all collections available to you, click your portrait in the upper right corner and select My Collections.
Save translation to collection
Press in the translation window. The translation will be automatically added to Favorites.
To save the translation to another collection, select Change collection in the pop-up window. Select the desired collection or create a new one.
- In the collections menu, click Create.
- Name the collection.
- Make your collection public if you want to share it with other users.
- Click Create.
To sync your collections across all your devices, log in with Yandex ID and click .
Subscribe to collection
- In the available collections menu, go to Popular collections.
- Select the desired collection.
- Press Subscribe.
- You aren't logged into Yandex Translate. Click Log in in the upper-right corner and select an account.
- The source text or the translation exceed the maximum allowed limit of 300 characters.
- The number of words in your collection exceeds the allowed maximum amount. Each collection can hold up to 2500 translations. Delete old translations and save new ones.
You aren't logged into Yandex Translate. Click Log in in the upper-right corner and select an account.
Syncing is automatic, but you can also do it manually. Go to Collections and press .