In video search, you can watch content together with your friends online.
Start group watch
- Select the movie or show that you want to watch. If you can't decide, enter [watch together] in your query, and you'll be offered some options.
- Under the video, click . The group watch page opens.
- On the video page, click Invite. The group watch link is copied.
- Send the link to your friends so they can join you.
- When everyone is present, start the video.
Each viewer can control playback (pause, speed up, and skip) if the organizer gives them the rights. You can discuss the movie or episode in the group watch chat.
Group watch conditions
- You can only watch the movies and TV shows that are published on Kinopoisk HD together. Some of them are available for free, but others are only available with a subscription. There are also movies and shows that you can buy or rent.
- Each viewer must have the required rights (they need to subscribe or rent or purchase the content).
- Group watch is available in countries where Kinopoisk HD content is available.
- Up to 150 people can participate in a group watch.
- Each participant can watch the video the way they prefer: on a computer or smartphone.
- Group watch is only available on the video search page: you can't access it from the search results or KinoPoisk HD. Apple TV and Smart TV don't support the service yet.