On the weather forecast page, go to Detailed 10 day forecast or click the card with the weather forecast for the day you need. You will see:
- Detailed weather forecast for a given location at different times of day.
- Sunrise and sunset time, daylight hours.
- Water temperature (for places located near large water bodies).
- Magnetic field for the next three days.
- Why the detailed forecast is made only for 10 days
Yandex Weather makes a detailed forecast for 10 days because longer period forecasts are less accurate. According to meteorologists' observations, the greater the period for which the forecast is made, the less the accuracy:
- A forecast made for the next two days is most accurate.
- A forecast made for a period from two to five days is less accurate.
- A forecast made for a period from five to ten days may differ significantly from the actual weather.
- A forecast made for a period of 10 or more days reflects the region's climate normal over the past seven years. This is average and not calculated data.