This is where you can track key metrics:
- Fatal and critical errors, possible issues on the site.
- The number of pages visited by the Yandex robot during indexing.
- The number of pages that participate in the search.
- The connection status and the number of pages in the product search.
- Errors and banning feeds in the product search.
- The number of Turbo pages for content sites in the search.
If you change the site URL or the protocol over which it is available (from HTTP to HTTPS), the old site URL is no longer the main mirror. The URL you are moving to will appear in the site list. To get information about its status in the search, verify your rights to manage it.
Removing a site from Yandex.Webmaster
After removal, the site is no longer displayed in Yandex.Webmaster to the user who removed it. If other users have rights to manage the site in Yandex.Webmaster, these rights are preserved. To revoke them, reset the site rights for other users before you remove the site from Yandex.Webmaster.
On the site, delete the changes you made to verify the rights (for example, a meta tag or DNS entry).
- Go to the My sites page.
- Click the icon next to the site.
The site disappears from the My sites page if you didn't verify the site management rights within a month after adding it to the service.